Monday 21 September 2009

Meet Dave!

Jacqueline Welby is a resident crafts maker at the Duchy Square Centre for Creativity in Princetown, Dartmoor.

Jacqueline would like to introduce you to Dave!

Let me introduce my self ; my name is Dave and I am told that I am a Kune Kune pig.

I was born in September 2003 and my mummy's pig name is Rose, and my daddy's is Freezer.

When I was 10 weeks old I went to live at Watergate Chapel, which is the only home I can remember. I have a very nice Peggie home which is green with a floor, door and back window, and have lots of yummy grass, roots, as well as the fruit, veg, sugar beet and oats that my human family give me each day.

I have to go now as it is feeding time and I must get my share. I will introduce you to my friends later.

Dave.

Telephone Jacqueline on 01364 631221
Mobile : 07881456608
Email : moorsewing@yahoo.co.uk
Website : www.moorsewing.2day.ws

Click here for more information about Duchy Square Centre for Creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment