Thursday 24 September 2009

Meet Larry!

Jacqueline Welby is a resident crafts maker at the Duchy Square Centre for Creativity in Princetown, Dartmoor.


Hi sorry I have not been around for a few days but it is a very busy time for us on the moor, what with Widecombe Fair and the horse round up I have needed to catch up on my sleep.

I would like you to meet Larry he is 6 years old and not far off his sell by date, he came to Watergate when he was 1 day old and our human mummy had to bottle feed him 7 times a day until he could eat grass.

He is looking very smart after his fleece was taken off in the summer, 1/2 went to Mary for felting and the other 1/2 went to Jane for spinning, when you are next up at the Duchy Centre pop in and feel the quality.

It is time for my beauty sleep now I will introduce you to some more of my friends in the week.

Luv to all
Dave.


Telephone Jacqueline on 01364 631221
Mobile : 07881456608
Email : moorsewing@yahoo.co.uk
Website : www.moorsewing.2day.ws

Click here for more information about Duchy Square Centre for Creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment