Thursday 27 August 2009

Tri-coloured Jade jewellery by Treasured Forever


Thursday at the Duchy Square Centre for Creativity for me, was a busy one. So many people passed through to view the centre and all were really nice to talk to. It was a pleasure, really it was. I think many will come back again and I look forward to seeing them.


So did I get any work done I hear you ask, yes I did is the answer. Not massive amounts, but with so many interesting individuals passing through it gave me a chance to natter!!!

However, I did make one necklace that I was really really pleased with. It is made using tri-coloured jade and filigree beads. I think it has a sophisticated feel about it. Well that's me for today.

Why not keep in touch via Facebook?

Click here to visit Duchy Square Centre for Creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment